In keeping with its values, the Foundation’s objectives include:
- Promoting the use of the Catalan language and advancing Catalan culture among newcomers living in Catalan-speaking territories.
- Working towards a cohesive and inclusive society, where citizens’ rights are protected, and which recognises interculturality as an asset.
- Helping to make Catalan the shared language of social cohesion and interrelation for everyone in the territory where the language is spoken.
- Promoting cultural rights, linguistic and national consciousness, and consumer rights.
- Protecting and promoting the use of the Catalan language in every area of life to ensure it is present as a language with full representation.
- Defending the linguistic and cultural rights of Catalan speakers and the people who live in Catalan-speaking territories, with respect to the language.
- Promoting and collaborating in linguistic normalisation efforts affecting the Catalan language.
- Working toward labour market integration.
- Engaging in community integration efforts.